Thursday, August 8, 2013

Busy Little Scientists

Remember how I used petri dishes for one of the Icky Sticky Fingers experiments? I loved them because they got my kids really excited about the experiment. Yesterday I opened the freezer to find one of the shelves covered in petri dishes that contained an assortment of materials. My 3 year old son came running around the corner frantically telling me to close the freezer. I asked him what he was doing and he replied, "I'm doing really cool experiments, Momma!" Needless to say, I am one happy "Momma" right now as I watch my kids explore the world around them. I'm a big advocate for getting science equipment into the classrooms because kids get so excited about it and what they are going to learn with it. Let me know how I can help you do this!


Charlie's experiment consisted of seeing what would happen to water, sand, rocks, leaves, water with paint in it, and grass if he put them in the freezer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment